Inexus Biotech Pvt Ltd is founded in the year of December 2005 by leading technocrats in the field of Analytical, Biotechnology and Life Science instrumentation.
Inexians are experts in Supercritical Extraction, Life Science, Laboratory Equipment and serving various R&D, Manufacturing Plants and Institutional customers to their utmost satisfaction.
Having Corporate & Head Office at Chennai and Regional Branch offices at Bangalore, Cochin, Hyderabad, Vizag, Mumbai & New Delhi with qualified Professional Engineers for Sales & Support activities.
Water purification solutions that meet your specifications
We understand how important it is to obtain a choice of water qualities that range from primary grade, for simple washing and rinsing, to ultrapure for the most critical science and analytical applications, such as working with human DNA. Evoqua has a broad range of lab water solutions that will ultimately, meet or exceed ASTM standards.
* Lab ultrapure water purification system (Type I/II/III)
* High flow rate pure (Type II) water system for Dissolution Apparatus/Glassware washer
* High flowrate ultra pure (Type I) water system for electronics/wafers / chip industries
• Suitable for HPLC, GC, IC, ICP-MS, LC-MS, QC, Cell & Tissue Culture, Micro & Molecular Biology
• Suitable for Spectrophotometry, Electrophoresis, general chemistry, feed for lab Ultrapure water system
• Suitable for Feed for Lab Washing machines, Feed for autoclaves, cytology & histology work
Smeg has developed a wide range of Glassware Washers and accessories that meet all requirements. A Specialized team is In-charge of adhoc design of accessories /carts that contain the most complex and particular glassware in order to obtain excellent washing performance.
* Professional automatic washing & drying of lab glasswares
* Reduces breakage / saves water /manpower
* Validation can be performed
• General Chemistry, food analysis, organoleptic protein
• Microbiology, virology, histology & cytology, dyes , organic & inorganic chemistry
• Universal & environmental analysis
• Cleaning industry & petrochemical washing cycles
* Autoclaves are also known as steam sterilizers, and are typically used for healthcare or industrial applications. An autoclave is a machine that uses steam under pressure to kill harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi, and spores on items that are placed inside a pressure vessel. The items are heated to an appropriate sterilization temperature for a given amount of time. The moisture in the steam efficiently transfers heat to the items to destroy the protein structure of the bacteria and spores.
* Sterilization refers to any process that eliminates, removes, kills, or deactivates all forms of life (in particular referring to microorganisms such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, spores, etc.) and other biological agents present in a specific surface, object or fluid, for example food or biological culture media.
• Media Sterilization
• Fabric sterilization
• Glass grain leachability
• Waste disposal sterilization
• Counter pressure sterilization
• Dentistry and surgical instruments sterilization
• Saline solution sterilization
• Heat sensitive products sterilization
Hitachi offers Full range of high quality UV-Visible / NIR / Atomic Absorption and Fluorescence spectrophotometers from teaching and routine instruments to research-grade systems.
• Environmental field
• Bio-Technology field
• Pharmaceutical field
• Material field
• Food Industry
Hitachi's chromatography systems, including UHPLC, HPLC, Amino Acid Analyzers, and chromatography data systems, are the culmination of over 50 years of chromatography research and instrumentation development, and provide solutions to Life Science and Chemical labs.
• Food – related
• Bio-related fields
* Waters' suite of bulk-scale supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) purification systems offers the optimal system for the amount of sample you need to purify. These systems easily allow you to purify a large amount of one sample. When faster and more cost-effective means sustainable business operations, SFC is the purification technique that makes the difference.
* Considered a leading "green" purification technology, SFC systems from Waters are used to separate and isolate chiral and achiral chemical compounds using various methods of detection.
* HPLC Solvent Management Waters HPLC pumps enable you to customize HPLC Systems to accommodate your solvent delivery needs, whether for isocratic or gradient, analytical or preparative. HPLC Sample Management For HPLC sample aspiration, automated and manual injection, and fraction collection, Waters provides a range of sample management options.
• Health Sciences
• Forensic Toxicology
* Sepiatec GmbH develops separation systems based on HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) and SFC (Supercritical Fluid Chromatography) technology, enabling our customers to speed up their separation and method development significantly.
* Sepiatec systems are used around the world by major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies as well as by research institutes.
• Chiral Purification, Achiral prep purification, Isolation
* Core Separation are the manufacture of advanced Supercritical and Subcritical Fluid (SCF) extraction systems that harness true power of carbon dioxide as a solvent. You are assured of a right and cost competitive extraction system solution with our 30+ years of experience designing and manufacturing advanced, robust and scalable SCF extraction systems. We supply systems from 100mL upto 5000 L extraction vessel capacities in single or multi-vessel configurations with extract fractionation.
* Supercritical Fluid Extraction (SFE) systems extract chemical compounds using supercritical fluid instead of an organic solvent. The result is an extract with little or no residual solvent, superior purity and yield, and lower operating costs compared to solvent-based systems.
* It's no wonder that industries from natural products, food and flavors, pharmaceuticals, to nutraceuticals, polymers, chemicals, and cleaning are turning to high quality suite of SFE solutions.
• Decaffeinating of coffee and tea
• Extraction of essential oils (vegetable and fish oils)
• Extraction of flavors from natural resources (nutraceuticals)
• Extraction of ingredients from spices and red peppers
• Extraction of fat from food products
• Fractionation of polymeric materials
• Extraction from natural products
• Photo–resist cleaning
• Precision part cleaning
Gas generators offer a safe, convenient and cost effective alternative to gas cylinders and dewars. A VICI DBS generator provides you with a dependable, easy to use and on-demand supply of ultra high purity gas.
* Hydrogen, Nitrogen & Zero air for GC application
* Nitrogen for LC-MS application
• GC / THA fuel gas
• ICP-MS collision cell reaction gas
• LCMS / CVD / UCP & 3-D Chromatography
• NMR / TGA / DSC / ELSD
Environmental and Industrial water quality monitoring with product range covering most of the needs for automatic and reliable Routine analysis of all Inorganic Anions and Cations in water and water extracts, like Ammonia, Nitrate, Nitrite, Orthophosphate, Silicates, Total Nitrogen, Total Phosphates, Total Dissolved Iron, Chromium, Manganese, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Alkalinity, Hardness, Sulphate, Residual Chlorine, Chloride, Calcium, Magnesium, Cyanide, Phenols, Boron, Urea etc.,
• For All types of Water samples, surface, ground, sea, waste water and drinking water, soil, plant, feed, fertilizer, tobacco, wine extracts can be analysed for multi parameter sequentially with single analyser at 200 test per hour with Single Reagents.
IlshinBiobase manufactures high quality ULT freezers and freeze-dryers/lyophilizers.
Freeze drying, also known as lyophilisation or cryodesiccation, is a low temperature dehydration process that involves freezing the product, lowering pressure, then removing the ice by sublimation. This is in contrast to dehydration by most conventional methods that evaporate water using heat.
• Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
• Freeze drying of food
• NASA and military rations
• Technological industry (Bioseperations)